Oregon Coast Notes -
The Oregon Coast is one of the most beautiful and magical places in the world.
There are basalt rock cliffs, long sandy beaches and awesome tidepools. You will see colonies of Sea Lions, flocks of birds, pods of whales, herds of elk, eagles... In other words - an abundance of wildlife and spectacular vistas to delight and awe you.
Check out 18 of our favorite reasons to love the Oregon Coast:
- Beautiful and Accessible State Parks
- Spectacular Surfing
- Some of the best fishing
- Hiking Trails that take you beyond the beach.
- An Oregon Coast Trail that will take you the entire length of the Oregon Coast
- Dog Friendly Beaches
- Some of the Best Clamming and Crabbing opportunities
- Camping on the Oregon Coast is a 'must do'
- Delightfully Delicious Wild Mushrooms
- World famous year-round Whale Watching
- Bird Watching on the Oregon Coast is fabulous and fun
- The National Wildlife Refuges protect and display Oregon Coast flora & fauna
- There are tidepools of discovery all along the Oregon Coast
- On the way to the tidepools you may discover a beachcombing treasure
- The Oregon Coast has lovely Lighthouses
- Our World Famous Bridges are a beautiful combination of art and history
- For the ghoulishly inclined we have a plethora of Oregon Coast Ghosts
- The Oregon Coast is a Photographers dream
Stop by our Maps page to see where you can find many of our Oregon Coast Treasures and check out our Distance Guide, Weather and Calendar pages to help plan your Oregon Coast adventure.