Banner
Oregon Coast Weather
Astoria
Last Update: 7:39am Apr 18, 2014
TodayTomorrowSundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursday
Mostly CloudyRain, Probability Of Precipitation: 100%Mostly Cloudy, Probability Of Precipitation: 20%Rain Showers Likely, Probability Of Precipitation: 70%Rain Showers Likely, Probability Of Precipitation: 70%Chance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%Chance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%
Mostly Cloudy
Hi 56°F
Lo 44°F
Rain
Hi 53°F
Lo 43°F
Mostly Cloudy
Hi 57°F
Lo 43°F
Rain Showers Likely
Hi 58°F
Lo 42°F
Rain Showers Likely
Hi 53°F
Lo 39°F
Chance Rain Showers
Hi 53°F
Lo 39°F
Chance Rain Showers
Hi 53°F
Tillamook
Last Update: 7:39am Apr 18, 2014
TodayTomorrowSundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursday
Mostly CloudyRain, Probability Of Precipitation: 100%Mostly CloudyRain Showers Likely, Probability Of Precipitation: 70%Rain Showers Likely, Probability Of Precipitation: 70%Chance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%Chance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%
Mostly Cloudy
Hi 51°F
Lo 41°F
Rain
Hi 48°F
Lo 38°F
Mostly Cloudy
Hi 53°F
Lo 40°F
Rain Showers Likely
Hi 55°F
Lo 37°F
Rain Showers Likely
Hi 45°F
Lo 36°F
Chance Rain Showers
Hi 46°F
Lo 36°F
Chance Rain Showers
Hi 46°F
Newport
Last Update: 7:39am Apr 18, 2014
TodayTomorrowSundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursday
Mostly CloudyRain, Probability Of Precipitation: 90%Mostly CloudyRain Showers Likely, Probability Of Precipitation: 60%Rain Showers Likely, Probability Of Precipitation: 60%Chance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%Chance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 30%
Mostly Cloudy
Hi 55°F
Lo 46°F
Rain
Hi 52°F
Lo 45°F
Mostly Cloudy
Hi 55°F
Lo 45°F
Rain Showers Likely
Hi 54°F
Lo 44°F
Rain Showers Likely
Hi 51°F
Lo 41°F
Chance Rain Showers
Hi 52°F
Lo 41°F
Chance Rain Showers
Hi 52°F
Coos Bay - North Bend
Last Update: 7:39am Apr 18, 2014
TodayTomorrowSundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursday
Partly SunnyRain Likely, Probability Of Precipitation: 70%Mostly CloudyRain Showers Likely, Probability Of Precipitation: 70%Rain Showers Likely, Probability Of Precipitation: 60%Chance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%Chance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%
Partly Sunny
Hi 64°F
Lo 43°F
Rain Likely
Hi 59°F
Lo 41°F
Mostly Cloudy
Hi 63°F
Lo 44°F
Rain Showers Likely
Hi 61°F
Lo 45°F
Rain Showers Likely
Hi 61°F
Lo 45°F
Chance Rain Showers
Hi 60°F
Lo 47°F
Chance Rain Showers
Hi 57°F
Brookings
Last Update: 7:39am Apr 18, 2014
TodayTomorrowSundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursday
Increasing CloudsRain Likely, Probability Of Precipitation: 60%Mostly CloudyRain Showers Likely, Probability Of Precipitation: 70%Chance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 50%Chance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%Chance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 30%
Increasing Clouds
Hi 64°F
Lo 44°F
Rain Likely
Hi 56°F
Lo 43°F
Mostly Cloudy
Hi 61°F
Lo 44°F
Rain Showers Likely
Hi 58°F
Lo 42°F
Chance Rain Showers
Hi 52°F
Lo 42°F
Chance Rain Showers
Hi 54°F
Lo 46°F
Chance Rain Showers
Hi 50°F